Location: 219 Boulder Rd (off Conway Rd/Route 113)
FRIDAY 7 a.m. – noon
SATURDAY 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
SUNDAY 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
MONDAY 7 a.m. – noon
CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
Certified Solid Waste Operators: Jeff Bryan and Alan Libby
Click to view the Transfer Station Flyer
STICKERS: The 2019/20 Facility Permit stickers are available.
To be eligible for a Madison Facility Permit sticker you must be either:
(1) the property owner of record (name listed on the recorded deed);
(2) the spouse of a property owner (name not listed on the recorded deed);
(3) a named Trustee, if the Madison property ownership is under a Trust;
(4) a resident with a valid Madison address shown on the back of your driver’s license;
(5) the dependent of a property owner or resident that resides at home or attends college;
(6) a person with a rental agreement or lease for at least 6 months at a Madison home.
Stickers are available at Town Hall (M-Th 8 am-4 pm) or via mail with a self-addressed stamped envelope. To obtain stickers via mail please send a photocopy of your vehicle registration(s), the physical address of your Madison property, your phone number and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Town of Madison
PO Box 248
Madison, N H 03849
The Town is not responsible for stickers delayed or lost by the US Postal Service.
NOTE: There is a $5.00 fee for replacement stickers.
RECYCLING MIXED PAPER SAVES TAXPAYER DOLLARS. ACCEPTABLE MIXED PAPER: Newspaper, Office Paper, Computer Paper, Fax Paper, Telephone Books, Soft Cover Books, Posters, Magazines, White/Colored Paper, Manila Folders, Envelopes,
Junk Mail, Chipboard (i.e., cereal/shoe/gift boxes), Egg Cartons, Brown Paper Bags, Corrugated Cardboard, Hard Cover books (with covers removed), School Paper (i.e., ruled/construction paper)
UNACCEPTABLE MIXED PAPER: Tyvek Envelopes, Gift Wrap, Blue Print Paper, Plastic Bags, Food Contaminated Paper Products (i.e., paper plates/napkins), Waxed Paper, Carbon Paper, Aseptic Packages (i.e., drink cartons)
Madison residents can dispose of hazardous waste at Conway’s Hazardous Waste Collection Day in September of each year.