Wetlands, Dredge & Fill Permits, Dock Permits & Aquatherm Permits

Your land development project may require a state permit from the NH Department of Environmental Services above and beyond any local permits needed.

For projects that do not require a permit, there may be standards you must follow during construction.

A five-minute phone call to DES could save you time and money.