Located in the lower level of Town Hall
1923 Village Rd (aka Rte 113)
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER: 911
OFFICE PHONE NO: 603-367-8334
This is the direct telephone number to the police department.
Please use this number whenever possible for all non-emergency calls.
This number is forwarded to our dispatch center when the office is unattended.
OFFICE FAX NUMBER: 603-367-4548
1923 VILLAGE ROAD,
P.O. BOX 223, MADISON, NH 03849
James Mullen, Chief of Police
Kellsi Perry, Administrative Assistant:
Please do not use the email addresses in order to request a call for service – call the department directly at (603) 367-8334 and ask to speak to the on-duty officer. Calling the department directly will prevent any delay in responding to your request for service.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS & LINKS:
- N.H. Poison Center – 1-800-562-8236
- N.H. Marine Patrol – 392-2037
- Public Service of N.H. – 1-800-662-7764
- FBI Boston – 617-742-5533
- N.H. Association of Chiefs of Police – (603) 938-2522
- N.H. Attorney General’s Office – (603) 271-3658
- N.H. Department of Justice Consumer Protection & Antitrust Bureau – website links – (603) 271-3658