Welcome to the Town of Madison Website
Town Hall is open Monday – Thursday from 8 am to 4 pm (CLOSED FRIDAYS).
The Transfer Station is open Friday & Monday from 7 am – Noon; Saturday & Sunday from 7 am – 4 pm. 2013/14 Transfer Station/Beach stickers are now available. Click on Departments tab – Transfer Station for more information.
VALLEY PRIDE DAY – SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2015
• Pick up bags at Madison Elementary School from 8:30-10am*
• Volunteers will pick up trash in BLUE BAGS*** and recyclables in YELLOW BAGS**. PLEASE Do not pick up broken glass, hypodermic needles, or any other dangerous items.
• BEFORE 11:30am Volunteers will either take the trash and recyclables to The Hampton Inn or take it to the closest of the following: Route 113, Route 41, East Madison Road and leave it by the right side of the road as you head toward Conway.
• AT 11:30am Volunteers will pick up the bags at the roadsides and bring them to the Hampton Inn (next to McDonalds) on Rt. 16 in North Conway.
• Noon to 2pm. Cook out at the Hampton Inn, Rt. 16 North Conway.
*If you need to pick up bags earlier than this, go to the Madison Town Hall during their regular hours Monday-Thursday. Sign up and block out an area on the map.
** Recyclables YELLOW BAGS: plastic bottles, cups, lids, aluminum and steel cans, unbroken glass bottles.
*** Trash BLUE BAGS: everything else that can be safely picked up.
MINUTES of 2015 TOWN MEETING – CLICK HERE
TOWN ELECTION & ARTICLES VOTED RESULTS – March 10, 2015 -
SCHOOL (Candidates and Articles) RESULTS – March 10, 2015 -
PROPERTY OWNER(S): Request for Change of Name and/or Address Form including documentation required – CLICK HERE
Interested in serving on a Town of Madison board, commission, and/or committee – CLICK HERE
If you own a home in Madison that you rent out, short-term or long-term, you may be required under State Law to file a Landlord’s Agent Designated Respondent Affidavit form with the Town Clerk’s Office. For more information visit the DEPARTMENT tab, Town Clerk, Landlord’s Agent Respondent Information.
Click to view the Welcome Packet geared toward new property owners.
CLICK HERE to download the 2014 Annual Report (large file size).